Avalon Bay Air Fryer 100B
About the Avalon Bay air fryer with Rapid Air Circulation Technology:
Avalon Bay air fryer is a fryer that uses rapid air circulation technology in cooking oil free meals. It incorporates recipe book and two baking sets. When you acquire the Avalon Bay ab-airfryer100b, you add one of the major innovative, useful, deluxe, and health appliances ever made.
An air fryer gives you several cooking and preheating options in a single small multi-fryer device. As a result, you can cook any of your desired foods without having to worry about your calorie intake at any time. Avalon Bay Air Fryer gives you various cooking methods such as frying, smoking, roasting, and baking all in a healthy way.
Avalon Bay air fryer 100B Key Features:
This is a collection of features that make the Avalon Bay AirFryer make it to the list of the best air fryers in the market. They include:
- Large Capacity
Avalon Bay fryer has a 3.2-pound non-stick bowl. As a result, the fryer is suitable for making snacks and family main meals depending on your requirement. The capacity combined with its versatility in the application makes the fryer such an important kitchen appliance.
- Has a Metallic Basket
Although the size of this fryer is a little smaller than that of some other fryers, you can get a larger space by including the available metallic rack. The basket helps you to cook two layers of food simultaneously. As a result, you get double fried food output. The Avalon Bay AirFryer also offers you the chance of using a non-stick baking dish to help you use the fryer for your baking needs.
- Rapid Air Circulation Technology
This technology is the key feature of the Avalon Bay AirFryer. It helps the hot air to circulate in the non-stick food basket from all directions rapidly. The air circulation helps to cook your food evenly.
- Cooks using less Fat
The Avalon Bay AirFryer offers a lower fat alternative to deep frying. Air fryer users enjoy the fine food texture resulting from deep frying using little or no oil. Although this fryer requires little oil in frying to enhance the food flavor, it produces food with up to 70% less oil. This helps you to enjoy your delicious fried meals with little or no fats.
- It is Risk-Free
Using the Avalon Bay AirFryer exposes you to lower risk than using a standard deep fryer that involves dipping food in boiling oil. Conventional deep fryers are known to be one of the major causes of accidental home fires. Deep frying is one of the riskiest cooking activity at home due to the large quantities of oil involved and the boiling temperature. Since this fryer uses little or no oil, it is considered less risky to use.
- Saves Time
Avalon Bay Air Fryer helps you to cook your favorite food within a short time. Since the fryer heats up quickly, one can cook food within 20-30 minutes. In fact, some people cook french fries within 15 minutes.
- Less odor
The Avalon Bay fryer is credited with the use of “Rapid Air Technology” (heating air) instead of boiling cooking oil. As a result, the fryer produces less odor when cooking.
- Easy to Clean
After cooking, this fryer takes a few minutes to clean. Most of its exterior parts are dishwasher friendly minimizing the time required to clean the whole appliance after use.
How does the Avalon Bay air fryer 100b Work?
The internal structure of this air fryer properly illustrates its function. It comprises of a cooking basket that sits on a drip tray and a fan on top of the unit.
The heating element is located above the food and works like a conventional water heater by heating the air in the fryer.
The dry, hot air slowly drops on the food on the basket warming it internally while crusting its surface.
The fan above forces air circulation throughout the fryer thus the name rapid air circulation unit.
In this process, the little oil added is converted into a fine mist and evenly sprayed on the cooking food by the rapidly moving hot air.
How to use the Avalon Bay AirFryer
Grill in air fryer
Just like other digital air fryers, the Avalon Bay air fryer is simple to use since it has control options and digital settings. From the settings, one can easily choose between the four cooking modes available and other basic settings such as the cooking temperature and cooking time.
Procedure of Using the Avalon Bay AB-AirFryer100B
- Select cooking mode – the Avalon Bay AirFryer has 4 different cooking modes i.e. frying, roasting, grilling, and baking. The choice of the cooking mode depends on the food you want to prepare.
- Set the appropriate temperature – after selecting the appropriate cooking mode, you should set the temperature suitable for the meal you want to prepare. The Avalon Bay AirFryer has a temperature range of 200-400 degrees.
- Set the timer – the next step is setting the appropriate time the fryer should stay on for the food to cook fully. After this period elapses, the fryer automatically turns off due to the auto shutoff functionality. This gives you the freedom to attend to other duties in the house without having to worry about the cooking food.
- Cleaning – immediately after cooking, it is advisable to transfer the meal to a serving bowl and clean the appliance. This fryer is easy to clean since most parts are dishwasher friendly.
Avalon Bay air fryer Product Specifications
|Product Dimensions||13.5 x 11 x 12.8 inches|
|Item weight||14 pounds|
|Shipping Weight||14 pounds|
|Maximum temperature||400 degrees|
|Application||frying, baking, roasting, and grilling|
Didn't find the right price? Set price alert below
If you're ready to move with the current cooking technology, the Avalon Bay AirFrier is a must have appliance. Its system provides precision in the final product. It is easy to clean and is available in a compact size making it easy and simple to store since it takes up little space in the kitchen.
- Has a baking dish included
- Has a timer and auto shutoff option
- Available in four different finishes
- Has a 30 minutes timer
- Has a broad range of temperature between 200 to 400 degrees
- Comes with a 52-page recipe book
- Includes durable and multi-use 2 piece baking set
- Has detachable metallic rack for easier cooking and service
- The timer mechanism is not satisfactory
- The non-stick coating peels off