Philips XL Airfryer HD9240/94
About the Philips XL Airfryer HD9240/94:
Everyone looks forward to a healthy meal yet something interesting and delicious to eat. Some people are puzzled as how to achieve the perfect dish which is exciting in taste and texture yet is healthy in contrast to the everyday food. Well the Philips XL Airfryer, the original air fryer is the simple solution to all your problems. You can achieve 75% more healthy food by frying it in instead of the conventional frying. With this air fryer you can fry, bake, roast or grill with a tablespoon or less of oil and make your food healthy.
Key Features of the Philips XL Airfryer HD9240/94
The Philips XL Airfryer, the original airfryer is among the top rated air fryer and has several key features including:
- Healthy cooking
The key important feature is that the Philips XL Air fryer uses hot air or simply use very little amount of oil, thus you end up cooking, baking or frying healthy food and there is no excess unhealthy content included.
- Large cooking capacity
Another life saving feature of the Philips XL Air fryer is that it has large cooking capacity. With a capacity of 2.65lbs you can easily make food which can serve 4 people.
- Recipe booklet included
Another great feature with this air fryer is that you also get a booklet which includes more than 30 recipes so you can have many options and a wide variety of menu that you can cook using the air fryer.
- The preset button
Another life saving feature is the preset button in the air fryer. You can always save the settings, which will be memorized by the air fryer thus leaving you tension free as it cooks your favorite meal.
- Digital touch screen interface
Another key feature is the digital touch screen interface, this makes the air fryer easy to use and you can set the settings according to your ease.
- Plastic material
The secondary material of the air fryer is plastic, this means it is easy to clean and also light weight and easy to carry. The great thing about plastic is that it is easily expanded and one can use large capacity to cook.
- Non-stick surface
The Philips XL Air Fryer has a non – stick surface which means that whatever you cook will be all preserved and the food will look fresh all the time, thanks to the non – stick surface, none of the food particles will stick to the pan thus you can easily toss, turn and enjoy cooking.
How does the Philips XL Airfryer HD9240/9 work?
Air is the new oil, that’s the strategy that air fryers use to market their product. But Philips Air Fryer is one of a kind that can fry more healthfully with up to 75% less fat. By using the Philips Air Fryer, you can prepare your food with just a tablespoon or less oil. The patented starfish design makes sure to circulate the hot air around the entire unit that makes sure that your food is cooked completely and isn’t left raw or uncooked. Not only that, it also makes sure that you get your food hot and crispy. The Philips Air Fryer can do more than frying; it can also steam, bake, roast and grill as well so you do not have to worry when you have to feed guests as you have plenty of options.
How to use the Philips XL Airfryer HD9240/94
Here are some tips on how to use the Philips XL Air Fryer:
- Add only a table spoon or less oil to cook your food.
- Whatever you add in the fryer, make sure you leave some room for the air to circultate.
- If your meat is marinated, make sure you pat it dry.
- Avoid splattering and excess smoke.
- Make sure you have emptied the fat from the bottom of the machine.
- Before cooking your food, preheat the air fryer for approximately 3 minutes till it eeaches the desired temperature.
- Don’t overcrowd the fryer – leave enough space otherwise it will take more time to cook.
- If you are using frozen foods, they can also be cooked in the airfryer.
- During cooking do shake the cooking basket for even air.
- If you are cooking smaller items like nuggets, croquettes, wings, fries etc, rotate them every 5 to 10 minutes in order for them to be cooked equally from all sides.
- Once you have done cooking your food make sure you clean the air fryer otherwise it will smell like fried food items.
- In order to clean the fryer, soak the cooking basket in soapy water before scrubbing or placing in the dishwasher.
- Clean the outside with a moist cloth if it gets greasy.
Philips XL Airfryer HD9240/94 product specifications
|Product Dimensions||16.6 x 12.4 x 11.9 inches|
|Item weight||19 pounds|
|Shipping Weight||19 pounds|
|Adjustable temperature control||Yes|
|Non-stick cooking basket||Yes|
|Alert beep after the cooking cycle is complete||Yes|
- Now you can cook more amount of items at a time as the new Philips XL Air Fryer comes with an extra-large frying basket which is also very light in weight.
- In other words, the air fryer can cook up to 2.65 pounds of food at a time which is approximately equivalent for 4 or more people.
- The cooking temperature varies and can be adjustable
- Different type of cooking styles like grilling, baking, roasting and frying can be done.
- If you purchase the white color Air Fryer, its color is likely to be faded after some time.
- As the air fryer is quick, it cooks the food faster which sometimes make it difficult to judge when some foods are cooked properly or not.
- One of the major drawbacks of this particular air fryer model is that the lid is not transparent which makes it difficult to check the browning of food.
- Accessories need to be purchased separately.
Didn't find the right price? Set price alert below
Didn't find the right price? Set price alert below
When comparing the Philips XL Air Fryer with other air fryer models or brands, we can say that this is one of the most suitable models if you need to cook large portions of food. The air fryer has 50% more space and is relatively 30% faster cooking than other smaller models. Besides that, if you live in a small apartment with a small kitchen, this is one appliance that you will definitely need if you do not have a kitchen hood. The smell also does not linger like that of a deep fryer so you are good to go. Not only the air fryer is only used to fry food but it also comes with different cooking options like grilling, roasting and baking. So overall one can say that it is a good one time investment that allows you to maintain a healthy life style as well as you can treat your guests in new and different ways of cooking. It is a great option to go for if you are a foodie and someone who mainly loves junk food. It is easy to use, food is tasty and the crispy texture that comes out of it makes sure that you get the same result as you would with a deep fryer but in a healthier way.
- Extra-large frying basket
- 60 minutes timer
- Different types of cooking
- Quick and easy to clean
- Color is likely to fade after some time
- Accessories need to be purchased separately
- The lid is not transparent
- Quite heavy